St. Ben's Catholic Preschool
Learning with Our Hands & Our Hearts
The St. Ben's Catholic Preschool is an outreach program of the St. Benedict the Abbot Church and is open to all children. The purpose of our program is to provide a happy, healthy, creative, child-oriented, Catholic preschool environment where children begin to learn basic skills and awareness of the world around them. Socialization skills in large and small groups take place daily. We encourage developmentally appropriate activities in social, emotional, intellectual, physical and spiritual areas.
At St. Ben's Catholic Preschool, all of our teachers have elementary education degrees and public or Catholic school teaching experience. They attend classes and workshops to keep informed. Teachers also plan curriculum and follow policies of the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
(must be 3 by September 30, 2018)
(must be 4 by September 30, 2018)
(must be 5 by September 30, 2018)
8:1 for Early Learners
Click on the image above for a slideshow of our Open House
- Registration will be taken by MAIL ONLY, and forms must be accompanied by a $50.00 NON-REFUNDABLE fee to reserve your child’s place. Checks are payable to St. Ben’s Catholic Preschool.
- Registration should be mailed to:
St. Ben’s Catholic Preschool
120 Abington Drive
McMurray, PA 15317
- Registration for St. Benedict Parishioners will be accepted starting January 16 2018.
- Non-parishioners may register starting January 22, 2018.
- Enrollment is accepted all year if space is available.
- Your first month’s tuition will be due on June 1, 2018.
Questions can be answered by calling René Sherwin, Director, at the preschool office at 724.941.5473.
2 Day Class - $125.00/month
3 Day Class - $150.00/month
4 Day Class - $175.00/month
- Child must be toilet trained to attend.
- Child's immunizations must be up to date. Health forms are required.
- Parents provide transportation.
- Parent conferences are available.
- Parent handbooks and monthly calendars and newsletters provide parents with necessary information.
- We have a parent volunteer program.
- Community helpers come to visit our school during the year.
- Christmas vacation, Easter vacation and national holidays are observed.
- Visitation by prospective parents and students is encouraged.